English?

Follow by Email

Donnerstag, 22. September 2011

SUPER MATTE FACE

 "Face To Face SuperMatte Antishine" 
This product is a transparent cream which 'can be used under make-up or simply on its own'.  
True that! 
I applied it under my make-up around 7:30am when getting ready for work (first picture) and it kept my face quite matt until the end of the day (no touch ups til 6pm! )


    Pros:
  • keeps skin matt
  • nice natural smell 
  • nice application
  • a little goes a long way
  • 'supermatte anti-shine is free from all animal content and animal testing'

    Cons :
  • foundation goes on more difficult 


Do I like it? YES! Though my forehead got a bit shiny (after 10 hours in a hot café!) it still is a very good product and it will help you to stay matt longer without constantly having to touch it up!


xoxo
Alex

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen