English?

Follow by Email

Sonntag, 6. November 2011

KEEP YOUR MAKE-UP CLEAN!

Hey lovelies!
You might be thinking 'why should I sanitize my make-up when I am the only one using it?'
Because:
-You might be sick someday
-You might have an eye infection or herpes
-There might be other germs on your make-up
which all could make you sick again someday or cause a reaction.
I clean my make-up after every use with 'Beauty So Clean Cosmetic Sanitizer Mist'


I got it with 'Beauty So Clean Cosmetic Sanitizer Wipes' and 'Beauty So Clean Conditioning Brush Cleanser' (which I don't use at the moment!) at TMS 2011 Berlin


So, how to use it?
After I used any eyeshadows or other powder or cream products, I spray them with the sanitizer mist so that they get a bit damp, let it dry (takes only a few seconds!) and my products are sanitized.  For pencils and lipsticks I use the wipes.
Just take one out of the wrapper and wipe over your products, done!

Thanks for your time! <3


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen