English?

Follow by Email

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012

LIME CRIME

Hello beauties!
First of all: Happy new year! I've got exciting news: 
I AM GOING TO IMATS LONDON THIS FEBRUARY!! Hell, YES!
I'll be staying in central London from the 1st- 7th February and I am absolutely stoked<3
And another good news: my LIME CRIME order arrived today! 
I got all the pigments and the carousel glosses.
Starting off with the glosses:

They are super pigmented, not sticky at all and as far as I can tell now, they stay on pretty long because the consistency is quite thick.

The pigments are also very  nice, i haven't tried them all out (just 'cause I  didn't have the time yet) but I like them much!

This is what I came up with: 
Eyes: "Medusa" allpied in an sharp edge to the outer V-area and softly blended towards the bridge of the nose.
Then I used "Mirror Mirror" in the inner corner of the eye.
Added a ton of fake lashes, applied a black coal pencil to the rim of the eye and glued some rhinestones on.
Lips: Carousel Gloss in "Golden Ticket"

Lips: First applied a black base (any coal pencil or eyeliner will do!) and then I mixed "Kaleidoscope" and some "Loop-De-Loop"
And as always: all products are VEGAN! 

Thank you much for your time!

xoxo Alex 

Kommentare:

  1. Wow, very beautiful Alex!!! On the last picture you remind me of a black swan :) The colors look all nice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love limecrime products. Nice look!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I love the detail of your eye looks.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. beaut! :) wonderful blog, now following! :D

    AntwortenLöschen