English?

Follow by Email

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012

SAY "BYE BYE" TO SWOLLEN EYELIDS!

I woke up this morning thinking "oh hell, no."
You know the situation when you feel like your eyes are red, they burn and are swollen?
Well, I do.
And I don't like it.
Not at all!
Thanks god I still had my little "puffy the eye bag slayer" in the fridge!
It was kindly sent to me by Beautybay.com after winnig their  Halloween contest! 
(No advertising but you sould check them out! They have many lovely products even "Mario Badescu" and "Nubar" which I hardly can get hold of here in Germany!)


I usually don't have swollen eyes at all but I was very lucky having this little guy cooling my burning eyes. I just leave it on for a few minutes and it feels much better afterwards and I also noticed that my lids looked better.

That's all!
Thank you for your time<3

xoxo
ABC


Kommentare:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and I went through your posts. You have a really nice make-up style, can't wait to see more from you!:)

    AntwortenLöschen