English?

Follow by Email

Freitag, 17. Februar 2012

VENETIAN CARNIVAL MASK

добър ден!
Well, my mum is absolutely into venetian carnival masks and we've got that beautiful yet creepy wall in our floor with about 30 different masks.
Yesterday I stood in front of that wall (which I absolutely forgot about) and realized how beautiful they in fact are.
So this is the mask I picked to recreate:


Aaaand that is what I came up with:


It took me about 2 hours and I used:
-White greasepaint all over my face and chest
-Sugarpill's AFTERPARTY  and POISON PLUM to outline the shape of that flowery thing then I filled the contour in with the same Sugarpill shadows.
I used Lime Crime's:
-EMPRESS
-MIRROR MIRROR
-DIVA
-TOP HATTIE
-TWILIGHT
to highlight contour and blend
To create a foiled effect with the gold I mixed DIVA with some OCC airbrush primer
On my lips I used Urban Decay's "24/7 glide-on lip pencil" in GASH as a base and Lime Crime's "Carousel Gloss" in KALEIDOSCOPE and some LOOP-DE-LOOP in the middle.
Then I just applied some eyelash glue here and there and added some sparkle with gold, "silver" (OCC's MIRRORBALL) and blue (OCC's BLUE) glitter.
I finished by applying fake lashes and Urban Decay's PERVERSION eyeliner & Urban Decay's "Ink for Eyes" in ZERO to the edges of the "flower".

DONE!

xoxo
Alex





1 Kommentar:

  1. Es ist ja schon sensationell wenn man solche Bilder abmalen kann, indem man es auf ein Blatt Papier versucht zu übertragen. Aber sich selber so perfekt ins eigene Gesicht zu malen, wooow,.. Mehr als beeindruckend!

    Da ich nicht weiß ob Du die Antwort zum Fasten gelesen hast,.. hier als C&P

    Hallo Alex,

    ich freu mich schon auf übermorgen wenn auch Du mitmachst. Denn anhand der Bilder auf deinem Blog, kannst Du weder zu- noch abnehmen, oder eine bessere Ausstrahlung bekommen. Also wenn Du mitmachst, dann hilft es mir durchzuhalten und nicht wie ein Weichei dazustehen :-)

    Viele Grüße
    Peter

    AntwortenLöschen