English?

Follow by Email

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012

ANIME

Dobré Ráno!
Along with my new OCC lip tars I ordered three polishes by OCC, here is one of them:
ANIME- you might know the color from the tars (it is actually exactly the same shade!) and it's so super bright neon pink that it actually hurts in the eyes when you look at it in the right light.
The polish dries to a matte finish and is utterly opaque, in this picture (please forgive me for the bad light) I just needed one coat which is more than brilliant!
Also it does not chip and dries very quickly.
The only thing I do not quite like about it is that it has a rather  odd smell to it, it smells like industrial paints but since it is a fantastic (!!!) polish that's more than okay.

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget my giveaway ! You can enter til the 15th of May, open worldwide, please read the rules!
xoxo
Alex

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen