English?

Follow by Email

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2012

FOTN- Rainbow-Party-Eyes

Tag!
This one has been on my desktop for way too long! I wore this out about 2 1/2 months (!!) ago to a party (which started pretty bad for me cos I fell down some steep stairs from about the very top. It was horrible!)
Well, I found this picture on Facebook and it's by Ronnie from
Bows and Curtseys (thanks to Kassie!).
Fell in love with the make-up right away and needed to recreate it right away.
All products used are Lime Crime.
Inner corner to outer V-area: LIME CRIMINAL, TROUBADOUR, SHOE ADDICT, EMPRESS.
I might also have used a darker plum shadow in the crease or a blackish shadow. Don't remember! I think it looks lovely with brown eyes but it would look awesome with every other colour, too!
Here my pics:


Sending love to y'all!
xoxo
Alex

Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous recreation! :D The original artist is Ronnie from Bows and Curtseys :) http://www.bowsandcurtseys.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Really really amazing! I love the greenish color in the inner corner. :D And I wish I could aplly false lashes like you can but I always fail xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I really L-O-V-E-E-E-E-E this look!!
    You're so stunning and eye catching!! :D
    You're amazing!! :)

    AntwortenLöschen