English?

Follow by Email

Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2012

Hourglass VEIL Foundation

Bonjour mes amis!
I'd like to introduce you to my current love: my Hourglass foundations and primer<3


I got those little wonders from Zuneta.com  and they arrived very quickly within two days (woho!).
Well, to begin with: I got two
VEIL FLUID MAKEUP OIL FREE SPF 15 foundations in No.1 IVORY and No. 1.5 NUDE  and one VEIL MINERAL PRIMER OIL FREE SPF 15.
Basic stuff: the lovely packaging says the foundations are: SPF 15, paraben free, fragrance free, oil free, nanoparticle free, sulfate free, phthalate free, synthetic dye free, vegan and water-resistant.
Primer:
SPF 15, paraben free, fragrance free, nanoparticle free, gluteen free, sulfate free, phthalate free, synthetic dye free, oil free and vegan. ("A mineral-based primer with SPF 15 that evens skin tone, neutralizes redness and ensures a flawless makeup application. This clean, satin-finish formula helps keep makeup looking fresh, while absorbing excess oils and minimizing enlarged pores.")
There is just one foundation (No. 0 PORCELAIN) that is a shade lighter as No.1 and No.1.5 and I found that even No.1 was too dark for me in the beginning. As I already have had those little guys for about two months my skin got a bit sun-kissed so now No.1 suits me well but if you are fair (as I usually am) you might get No.0 (if you are really fair I imagine No.0 might not be the right choice for you but to be honest I haven't tried it out yet!).
I usually first apply the primer and wait for a few minutes to let it sink into my skin and either use my hourglass foundation (applied with a brush or with my fingers)  afterwards or just wear the primer on it's own as a sunscreen. You just need very little of this stuff and it feels and looks amazing on the face!
This foundation is also so finely melted that In my opinion this is the most beautiful foundation I've came across so far (as it somehow becomes part of your skin rather than just sitting on top of it) ! You can also just mix it with your normal face cream and create your own BB cream that gives you a lovely subtle and natural coverage throughout the day.

Upshot: lovely foundation, awesome primer, LOVE both and going to get more of them as soon as possible BUT, and now we come to the only negative point, they cost way too much! Got those foundations for 62
each ( which is around 78$!!) and the primer was even more expensive (65€).  I thought I've had foundations that were quite expensive but I've been totally disabused!

Enough of this, let's come to an end.

Kisses, kisses, kisses!
Alex<3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen