English?

Follow by Email

Dienstag, 7. August 2012

SIMPLE EYES PERFECT LIPS

Halloooo!
I saw this pic on FB today, thought it was stunning and sat down to recreate it. 
It took me 25 minutes and is super easy!
Since the lips are soo perfect the eyes are kept simple with just a bit brown/greyish eyeshadow, black coal pencil in the eye and mascara.
Her foundation is flawless and there is no blusher but a bit contouring around the cheeks. 
For the lips I used OCC's NSFW mixed with a bit RX (actually a bit too much RX, it turned out too purple but looked brown in the picture) and applied it with a concealer brush by bdellium (you gotta be careful with those little OCC guys, they stain EVERYTHING! My green brush is now red and blue.)



                                                  (I look like a goth in those pics, haha!)

xoxo
Alex

Kommentare: