English?

Follow by Email

Dienstag, 28. August 2012

UPDATE! IN 4 WEEKS I'LL BE...

Hello beautiful people,

I've got exciting news: in exactly 4 weeks I'll be off to the UK for one year!
I found a lovely family to stay with and take care of three beautiful children! 
I am so thrilled as I love the UK and this will be the first time I will be away from home for a long time.

Going to be in Surrey and just about 40mins away from central London *-*


So yeah, that's one reason why I've been busy the last few weeks.
Still have many posts to prepare and took many pics so I've not been tooooo lazy lately.

Sending much love to y'all<3
xoxo
Alex

Kommentare:

  1. Great news Alex!!
    Hope the best for you!!! :D
    I'm soooooooooo happy for you!!! *-* ♥
    You're amazing!! :) ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thaaaank you so much!!
      I hope I'll be able to visit a pixiwoo make-up lesson when i'm there
      !

      Xoxo

      Löschen