English?

Follow by Email

Mittwoch, 8. August 2012

YELLOW EYES

LOVE LOVE LOVE PIXIWOO!
They come up with so many cool looks!
But this one is a re-creation of a Tom Ford visual 
(click HERE to see the video!)
I personally love make-up that you normally wouldn't wear on a daily basis and this one is one of those to me!
It's just so different from the stuff that I usually wear, the eyes are very much blended, there are no harsh lines and the colour is just gorgeous! I especially like it with very pale skin and no blusher but contouring.
Oh and I am aware of the fact that this kinda make-up makes you look sick (but that's just what I like about it!)
You certainly could wear it with a tan but that's not what I went for.
 So this is what I used:
-Hour Glass Foundation in NUDE
-Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in BUTTERCUP
-Lime Crime pigment in CIRCUS GIRL (inner corner and lid)
-Lime Crime pigment in NYMPH (inner corner) 
-Mascara
-Eyebrows
DONE

xoxo
Alex





1 Kommentar:

  1. Very pretty! I'm havong a blog hop for Aug 20th I was wondering if you would like to join? If you are interested please stop by my blog and leave a comment in the blog hop post thanks :)

    AntwortenLöschen