English?

Follow by Email

Sonntag, 18. November 2012

LUSH-LOVE

Heya!
Did you know that LUSH also stocks cosmetics? 
I did not which was surprising when I visited the store the last time I went shopping in Dortmund!
This lip product I picked up is quite similar to OCC's lip tar though it's not as liquid as the lip tars. There were also eyeliners but I must say they disappointed me much as they were not as pigmented as I imagined them to be (I'd probably just use them blended over the lid as a base).
Back to the lip products: they've had many different colours from bright to dark and from soft to strong but I went for this super pink blueish one (called PASSION)!
I must say I haven't worn it out yet but from what I can see from the swatches it stays on well and stains ones lips (or in this case the back of my hand) really much!
So be careful with that one.



xoxo
Alex

1 Kommentar: