English?

Follow by Email

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012

SWAN LAKE

Aloha!

A week ago I accidently scared one of our ballet dancers when I called her back to me. I guess she thought I was mad at her, poor girl looked really confused!
Actually I just wanted to take a closer look at her beautiful make-up.
She was about to go backstage to prepare for that night's "swan lake" but hair and make-up were already done and she just looked stunning!
She was lovely and inspired me to do a ballerina make-up look so here we go:

FACE:
-super heavy foundation applied with REAL TECHNIQUES' FOUNDATION BRUSH (no buffing just a thick layer of make-up! haha)
-concealer
-bronzer around the hairline, cheekbones, jawline and nose
-pink blush (ALVA- shiny pink) on the sides of the face (cheekbones and temples)

EYES:
-brown eyeshadow to outline the rough shape of the lines (plus a bit blending)
-BARRY M's DAZZLE DUST in #98 applied with some mixing solution for the upper und lower lines
-LIME CRIME's MEDUSA for the blending
-LIME CRIME's TOP HATTIE on the rest of the lid to the tear duct and outer corner of the eye
-simple black eyeliner to the upper lashline
-massive lashes! ( I used EYELURE in 206 NATURALITES)
-brown shadow applied wet to the eyebrows
Then for some more fun I applied browgel and dabbed some OCC glitter in MIRRORBALL onto wet brows.
Finally LIME CRIME's CAROUSEL GLOSS in CHERRY ON TOP and some ABRACADABRA pigment  and we're done!




<3
Alex

Kommentare: