English?

Follow by Email

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013

ALVA PIGMENTS PT. TWO

Hello!
Uhm, you know I have this real annoying habit of not finishing what I start. I do have so many pictures up on blogspot waiting for me to put a text underneath it but everytime I try to start writing I get interrupted and end up doing NOTHING. Just like now, I started something completely different, got bored and started blogging instead! But this is at least something that I actually shall be doing so it's okay I guess...
So this product has been in my kit for a few months now and I only used it once! In my first and only video  so far and I wore it on my eyes and lips (wooho!).
It's a pigment-turret by Alva (I'm a big fan of their pigments) and all of the colours are highly pigmented and shimmery and honestly awesome!
I wore SUMPTUOUS GRAPE in my video that I recorded in autumn cause it just looks phenomenal in that season of the year. (Just a quick side note: one post or especially this post already takes me 60mins as I stalk people on Facebook, puzzle, watch Nip/Tuck, google pictures, chat on whatsapp and eat. This is how easily I get interrupted by just everything! So please forgive me for the lack new posts although I have much to post about!)  

Yellow: SOLAR GEM, Blue: PROMISE, Red: SUMPTUOUS GRAPE, Green AUTUMN JOY.

It's so handy that you can put the single jars together so 1st you are less likely to lose one of them and 2nd it's easier to store!

SOLAR GEM, AUTUMN JOY, STUMPTUOUS GRAPE, PROMISE.

xoxo
Alex

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen